1) Registration Fee is payable only in Indian Rupees
2)The payment gateway provider will have to bear the transaction fees payable and will not be payable by the applicant or school.
3) Any payment made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the school’s account after one working day. It is the lone responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the fee is deposited in time. Indian Public School shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to any reason beyond its control. The School shall not be responsible if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card/internet banking or any other online portal supplier for any reason.
4) Any payment deposited through the Payment Gateway shall be considered to have been made if the candidate, after depositing the fee receives the email / SMS acknowledging payment and allotment of Registration Number. All applicants are strongly advised to retain the email / SMS notifying acknowledgement of payment and allotment of Registration Number for future reference if required. Emails may sometimes get delivered to the Junk Box; hence applicants must check thoroughly all emails for confirmation of payment and allotment of Registration Number.
5) Under no circumstances will the school be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the result of the use of this site, or any website linked to this site, or the material or information contained in any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
6) The School does not commit the availability of the online Fee Payment System all the time. Dev Public School will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission due to non- availability of the Online Fee Payment system. Candidates are advised to submit the fee well before the last date if Online Fee portal is not working.
7) A candidate will be disqualified for admission if, at any stage during the Admissions process, she/he is found to have submitted incorrect or false information.
8) Registration Fee is non-refundable, even if the candidate is not selected for admission.
We as a school shall not responsible whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to the decline of any Transaction Convenience Fee with applicable charges would be charged from the parents for online payments.